Terms & Conditions of Use
As part of some carriers and recruiter’s consideration of your application, the DOT requires them to investigate your employment background. As part of this investigation, they may obtain consumer reports about you from DAC Services and/or other agencies. DAC is a consumer-reporting agency. However; not all companies and recruiters require a background check. This website is not affiliated with DAC or any other reporting agencies in any way. By submitting this application you are authorizing any trucking company and or truck driver recruiter on this web site to perform the background checks they deem necessary in considering your application for employment.
You must be at least 18 years old to submit this application.
Trucker Distribution LLC (Referred to as Trucker Distribution aka "truckergeek.com, newtruckdrivingjobs.com, monstertruckdriverjobs.com and truckerjobsearch.com) does not guarantee employment and is not responsible for any decision made by trucking companies or recruiters using this site!
Trucker Distribution welcomes you. Trucker Distribution provides its service to you subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which may be updated by Trucker Distribution from time to time without notice.
1. General. This website is owned and operated by Trucker Distribution llc (referred to as Trucker Distribution aka "truckergeek.com, newtruckdrivingjobs.com, monstertruckdriverjobs.com and truckerjobsearch.com). Trucker Distribution has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the site, including, without limitation, the content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use of the site.
2. Equipment. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the site and all charges related thereto.
3. Restrictions on Use.
A. You shall use the site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. Without Trucker Distribution’s express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through the site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services that violates and laws. You shall not use the site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the site. Any conduct by you that in Trucker Distribution's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site will not be permitted.
B. The site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software; photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the contents of the site are private property of Trucker Distribution llc. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as otherwise expressly permitted under agreement and or permission from Trucker Distribution. Copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will not be permitted without the express written permission of Trucker Distribution. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made and no ownership rights shall be transferred.
C. You shall not e-mail, upload, post or otherwise make available on the site any material protected by the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. Trucker Distribution shall be held harmless and you will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Subject to Trucker Distribution’s policies regarding privacy, any e-mails, notes, message/billboard/forum postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of Trucker Distribution throughout the universe. By submitting material to Trucker Distribution, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted Trucker Distribution the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You may not permit any other user of the site to access, view, and store or reproduce the material for that user's personal use. You grant Trucker Distribution the right to edit, copy, display, publish and distribute any materials made available on the site by you.
D. The foregoing provisions of Section 3 are for the benefit of Trucker Distribution, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
A. You expressly agree that use of the site is at your sole risk. Neither Trucker Distribution, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information , service or merchandise provided through the site.
B. The site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the site.
C. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of this site, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior (including strict liability), negligence, or under any other cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law. This does not affect any statutory rights, which may not be disclaimed. You specifically acknowledge that (Trucker Distribution) is not liable for the defamatory, offense or illegal conduct of other users or third parties over which it has no control or cause.
D. To the fullest extent permissible by Tennessee or U.S. Federal or state law, in no event shall Trucker Distribution be held liable to you for all or any damages, losses and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including its own negligence) or under any other legal theory (including strict liability) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. This does not affect any statutory rights, which may not be disclaimed.
5. Monitoring. Trucker Distribution shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. Without limiting the foregoing, Trucker Distribution shall have the right to remove any material that Trucker Distribution, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
6. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Trucker Distribution and its affiliates and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of the site.
7. Trademarks. Trucker Distribution and its affiliates and each of their logos are trademarks of Trucker Distribution llc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
8. Third Party Content. Trucker Distribution does publish content supplied by third parties and users of the site, if done so you must except to apply or use this site. Accordingly, Trucker Distribution has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, internet website or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Trucker Distribution. In many instances, the content available through the site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. Trucker Distribution neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the website or by advertisement or paying clients. Nor by anyone including Trucker Distribution employees, spokespersons, managers etc, including conversations by phone, email or any other means of communication while acting in their official capacities.
9. Viruses. Trucker Distribution also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, ads or audio from the Site.
10. Trucker Distribution does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
11. Business Associates. The business associates of Trucker Distribution identified on this Site are independent contractors and or allowed free advertisement on the Trucker Distribution websites. The business associates are not joint ventures or partners of Trucker Distribution. No employee or representative of the business associates is under the control of Trucker Distribution.
12. Trucker Distribution shares your data with the following third parties and the information collected by Trucker Distribution will be used to provide employment leads to our client base; mainly Trucking Companies and Independent Recruiters for Employment Opportunities. Users who provide information will receive e-mails, advertisements or phone calls from our clients and trucking companies, independent recruiters and advertisers and (ourselves Trucker Distribution llc aka "truckergeek.com, newtruckdrivingjobs.com, monstertruckdriverjobs.com and truckerjobsearch.com.)
We also may use your information that you provide about yourself to Trucker Distribution to offer our products, programs, services, and to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you. The information is stored in a database that is searchable only to our client base and Trucker Distribution. We allow our clients to search our database to find your information.
Viewing and Updating Your Information on Trucker Distribution websites: Users may delete their information from our database by sending an e-mail; making sure to include their first and last name and email address.
13. Changed Terms. Trucker Distribution has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of the site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, without limitation. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of the site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
14. Disclaimers: Not all job posting can be considered reliable because of the frequency of updates and jobs being filled and/or canceled. The websites inability to make any immediate changes for any live or free job posting is and should be expected by all applicants. Some job postings are listed as a courtesy to some trucking companies. These jobs may or may not be available at the time applicant applies due to changes by the Perspective Company and or job. However there are live trucking jobs similar to these types of trucking job postings from our paying clients. Our featured trucking companies and Truck Driver Recruiters/ paying clients are real and they post live jobs and we try to the best of our ability to provide the most up to date truck driving Job postings.
16. The Trucker Distribution websites offer links to other websites. Trucker Distribution is not responsible for the content on other Websites.
P.O. Box 1543
Seymour, TN 37865
Trucker Distribution llc (Referred to as Trucker Distribution aka "truckergeek.com, newtruckdrivingjobs.com, monstertruckdriverjobs.com and truckerjobsearch.com )
All Rights Reserved.